|From "Left Field Wander"|
Before I get into to the excuses, complaints and justifications here is a little bit about me:
- I am married with no children
- I have a full time job in the tech industry
- I spend a few hours a week at the gym (and in the car during commutes)
- I watch a few movies a week (See 2012: A Year in Review)
- I have trouble finishing projects (Both writing and "...that door is still loose!")
- I have a many interests, but no activities that I truly consider "passions"
- I enjoy rambling articles with lists that begin with "I"
|From "Southlake Public Library"|
Cozy Mysteries, crazy life
Dangers Untold and Hardships Unnumbered
Tales of an intrepid pantster
I really enjoyed reading the blogs and relaxing over the weekend. I will be completing a long overdue entry for my home/art/cooking blog "Doin' Sh*t With Pat" next week. Since I never find the time to even write for this blog, I will be focusing what little will I do have on completing that article. Until that time, thank you for sticking around to read this ridiculous rant and please check out the blogs above or rate/comment on this entry below.
Please take a moment to book mark the page, join the blog, follow the RSS feed or tell a friend. Thank you once again for checking out Forcing the Issue~