Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Procrastination Fail

From "KR Connect"

     This week really got away from me and I waited until the very end to write this week's entry and utterly failed!  On top of that, I was not even able to complete the Doin' Sh*t With Pat article or comment of other blogs ("p1c3").  In short, I failed to reach my goal from last week and even this measley entry is impeeding future writing.
     I need to find a way to get more done ahead of time.  Plan for success and act in a positive manner.  That sounds great and the self-help matras are invigorating, but there has to be something that I can do or try to complete articles on time or (God willing...) ahead of schedule!
     I don't have much news.  I wasted the weekend after a long week and have nothing to show for it.  I have written bits and pieces of various articles but have not polished any for this blog.  Sadly, even with all the procrastination and movie watching, I still have not completed the update for 2012: A Year in Review.  Maybe this was the failure I needed so that I could finally learn from my mistakes.

     Thanks for checking out Forcing the Issue, sorry this week's entry was a downer.  Look forward to next week, where I will focus on tenses.  (I'm reading "The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor" and it is written in present tense which took some adjustment as a reader.  ~ Did you like that last "mixed tense" sentance?)


From "Secret Identity Comics"


Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment