Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Mother's Day... I Need A Vacation

     Mother's Day is coming and there's no big update from me on the writing front.  I wrote a half-assed article for Doin' Sh*t With Pat, but fully intent to full-assedly complete it with pictures, calculations and variations on the recipes.
From "Cute Pictures"

     I am not feeling as passionate as I did, even as few as 2 months ago, about creative writing, blogging and even movies!  (Shocking I know!)  It might be the 12 hour days this week or the quitter, masquerading as my conscience for not devoting my full attention to one project, but I need a break.  A vacation if you will; from the rigors of meeting a thundering deadline each and everyweek (...even Indiana Jones escaped a rolling boulder once in a while).

Thanks again for checking back with Forcing The Issue - I will return with a renewed sense of purpose and resolve in a few weeks.

Ps. I didn't buy my Avengers tickets in time... maybe next week...

~

No comments:

Post a Comment