Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shucking Responsibility

     I posted a piece on the Writer’s Digest website for the writing prompt “A Cold Where You (Fill in the Blank) Instead of Sneeze".

     That is a good thing, but I neglected my responsibility to write towards the goals I set for this Blog.  I focused on “Posting Once, Commenting Thrice” (p1c3) rather than working on the tasks I set for myself and my future.
     Bearing in mind the deadlines I set for the book for my nieces and nephews, I need to buckle down and write.  I will be posting mostly updates and short comments for the next few weeks as I hammer out the bulk of the writing.  If you see me slacking or meandering about on different writing projects, please let me know and I’ll do my best to maintain.

Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment