Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Update

Happy Thanksgiving~

     I hope you are having (or had) a wonderful time with friends and family.  Just a quick note this week about an upcoming article on Dave’s blog, dudeiminaband.com, about Christmas music.   
   Over the break I am compiling all of the “chapters” of the Kids’ Christmas book and should have a completed rough draft in a week’s time.  Things are coming down to the wire and I will be kicking it in to high gear, writing-wise, and hopefully come out on top.  Can I really get everything done, be social and enjoy myself?  We shall see...
     In the meantime here’s a list of ideas to pass the time between your turkey coma and football:
* My friend Paul’s blog (nothingdream.blogspot.com)
* Create a new music playlist to listen to while you write
* Browse for some recipes for all the leftover turkey
* Write “thank you” cards for friends and family
* Go see a movie at the movie theater
     (Kiggins Theatre is playing “The Princess Bride” in Vancouver)


Have a great day and take a moment to be thankful – What are you thankful for this year?
   (I’m thankful for friends and family as well as those few quiet times each day)

No comments:

Post a Comment